Date: Saturday June 3rd
Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Location: Greek Community Hall – 4648 Elk Lake Dr.
Participant Cost: $65 (non-refundable)
Booth & Registration Details:
22 Indoor Spaces – Sold Out
Outdoor – Sold Out
There is still space on the Community Table which is inside
NEW- Community Table
We are also offering 4 shared spaces in a “community” area comprised of 2 X 6 foot tables. This is the perfect opportunity for new potters who would like to try out the show experience, or for any potter who has limited availability of product available for the show. Each member would be allocated approximately 1/2 of a standard banquet table (equivalent to about 3 ft x 2 ft) and the cost is $15@.
5 Outdoor Spaces (Rain or Shine) – 10′ x 10′
- Registration is limited to the above number of spaces and will be awarded via the on-line registration link on a first come first served basis only.
- Booths will be assigned after registration closes.
- Booths may be shared – in this case, only one participant should register and will be responsible for organizing the shared space/costs etc. with the other participant(s).
- All booths will be allocated 1 table and chair.
- Participants are responsible for professional table coverings and skirts which should reach the ground on all visible sides of your table display.
- Outside spaces are located on wide level sidewalk directly in front of venue entrance. Outside booths must provide a tent with weight on each leg (or alternatively you can setup without a tent and hope for good weather).
- If you are interested in sharing a booth, but don’t have a partner yet, it is recommended that you register for a table to secure your space and then seek partners through guild meetings and/or social media platforms such as our guild Facebook page. You may also email Kris Jeffrey to indicate your interest in sharing a booth and she will attempt to accommodate matching of partners as space permits.
- Members must be in good standing to register and participate in the Guild Sale.
- We encourage members of all experience levels to participate and there will be plenty of support for first time show participants from our generous community.
- Please note that only pottery items are permitted at the Guild Sale. This is our opportunity to showcase our best work and we would like to maintain a professional standard and environment.
- Seconds or promotional sale discounts are not permitted.
- Participants are responsible to take their own payments and wrapping.
- Details on setup times to be provided closer to the date.
- The venue is wheel chair accessible and has WiFi
- Further details to be provided closer to the date.
Inside and outside booths are now sold out. To be added to the wait list contact email@example.com
Questions? Please email Kris Jeffrey – firstname.lastname@example.org